At Denver Christian one our “Outcomes of a Flourishing Student” is that we seek to develop in each child a “Beauty Creator.” At DC, being a “Beauty Creator” means to develop creative works that stir imaginations and touch hearts so that people can both know and feel God’s truth, goodness, and beauty. The DC Performing Arts Center (PAC) will give each student involved in the performing arts their own space to develop creative works for the glory of God.
We are thankful for the significant interest and support that has already been given to the PAC. We have a matching gift of $750,000 given by a small group of generous donors and our goal is to raise together $750,000 by the end of 2022 as part of this matching donation. While $2.3 million of the needed $3.8 million has already been pledged or given, we need your support as we match this gift as a community and FINISH THE DREAM.
We are confident that working together as a whole through the broad base of support of the Denver Christian community, we will reach the goal to finish this transformational project.
- Multi-use performance and space
- Seating capacity of 400 for performances
- Proscenium stage for plays, musicals, dance and music ensemble performances
- State of the art retractable seating that stores to provide a flat floor space for meetings, banquets, school dances, etc.
- Acoustically tunable for a variety of uses
- Theatrical, video, and broadcast capabilities
- Academic space to host high school electives connected to worship, performance, and theatrical, and composition type classes.
Finish the Dream
Thank you for supporting Denver Christian and Fine Arts! Your investment, involvement, and commitment are a huge blessing to us, and allows DC to be an accessible, world class whole-child Christian education as we strive toward the goal of glorifying our God!
Donate or Pledge
We invite you to choose 3 ways to participate:
- Make a one time gift
- Pledge a multiple year commitment
- Purchase a chair in the future PAC ($1000)
Fill out the form below to make a pledge
Finish the Dream Multi-Year CommitmentPlease complete this form to begin the process of pledging your commitment. Jill Kalkman, Director of Development at DCS, will follow up with you to discuss this opportunity.
Thank you for your partnership and support of Denver Christian School’s Performing Arts Center!