Looking for child care assistance on the upcoming Professional Development days?
We are thrilled to offer full-day Break Camps for students in grades K-5 this year!
November Break Camps: Let’s Improv!
8:15 am -3:15 pm
Cost: $80 for the full day
About the Camp
The Improv Break Camp challenges students to use performance skills, art-making, and innovative thinking as they explore engaging themes from literature and media. Each day of Improv Break Camp brings something new and exciting.
Students will: Think on their feet, work as an ensemble, create skits, and become brand new characters.
You Should Know
- The Let’s Improv Camp challenges students to use performance skills, art-making, and innovative thinking as they create something new.
- Each day of Let’s Improv brings something new and exciting.
- Hot Lunch will not be available, you must pack a lunch and snack for your student.
- Have a long day? Before and After Care extensions to the camp are available at an additional cost. Before care: 7:00-8:15 am After Care: 3:15-5:30 pm. Contact Program Director Tiana Turner if you wish to add Before or After Care to your day. Before/after care will be billed seperatly at the end of the month with your regular incidental charges.
- Registration closes on 11/8!
- There is limited capacity- Be sure to register soon to secure your spot.
- Full refunds can be issued up until 11/10 – Illness is the only exclusion to this policy.