Denver Christian Summer Camps weekly- themed day camps encourage kids to explore new adventures through crafts, field trips, games, sports and more. Your child will make new friends, create lasting memories and have FUN in a nurturing and safe environment.
Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Full & Half Summer Day Camps
Full and Half Day Camps are being offered every week throughout the summer from June 5 until August 11, 2017. You may choose anywhere between daily, or one to ten weeks, depending on your needs.
- Full day/Half day Camps run: June 5, 2017 – August 11, 2017
- Full Day Summer Camp: $340 week M-F 8:30-5:00 (Lunch included)
- Half Day Summer Camp: $200 M-F week 8:30-12:30 or 12:30-5:00 (Lunch included)
- Daily Drop off: $85 (Lunch Included)
Summer day camps are open to children ages 5 – 13
|1||June 5-9||Barnyard Bash Week|
|2||June 12-16||Carnival Week|
|3||June 19-23||Child VS Wild Week|
|4||June 26-30||Super Hero Week|
|5||July 3,5,6,7||Freedom Week|
|6||July 10-14||Splash Week|
|7||July 17-21||Pirates A Plenty/Star Wars Week|
|8||July 24-28||Color Wars Week|
|9||July 31-August 4||Video Games Unplugged/Culture Week|
|10||August 7-11||So Long to Summer/Movie Week|
Denver Christian Specialty Summer Camps
The goal of the Denver Christian Summer Camps is to nurture & develop God given talents and interests, as well as to give camp participants new skills to develop as they pursue their passions. We do this through our quality staff, whose passion is youth. It’s that simple. We give your camper a one of a kind experience and we are able to accomplish successful camps through relationships built with everyone. Denver Christian School is offering a variety of opportunities for students to grow and maintain the skills they’ve learned during the school year.
- Denver Christian is proud to offer a variety of fun, educational, and active summer camps
- Camp schedules vary by date and length. So please check the information carefully
- Many of our camps include lunch from Wholesome Tummies Café. Camps that include lunch are listed in the camp description
- Drop off and pick up are at main gym on the east side of the campus. Campers may be dropped off 10 minutes before the start of camp. Pick up is required within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the camp
- Parent/guardian are required to sign in/sign out campers
- High school age campers can sign waivers to sign themselves out of camp.
Prices vary for each summer camp session
For more information or scholarship opportunities, contact Jason Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 434-0751.