Many people ask us—why Denver Christian Schools (plural)?
Why not, Denver Christian School (singular)?
The answer is that although we surely are one school—one entity, focused on the goal of providing the best pre-school through 12th grade education available in the Denver metropolitan area—we are also four schools,
- a preschool, offering quality early-childhood education to almost 100 3- and 4-year olds;
- an elementary school, serving more than 400 K-5 students;
- a middle school, challenging and guiding more than 180 energetic 6-8 students; and
- a high school, preparing almost 170 young men and women for college and for life,
located on three campus,
- our Highlands Ranch (P-8) Campus, conveniently located near University Boulevard and C-470, in Highlands Ranch;
- our Van Dellen (P-8) Campus, near the intersection of Colorado and Evans, in the University Park section of Denver; and
- our Pearl Street (9-12) Campus, at Evans and Pearl in Denver, just west of the University of Denver.