Every aspect of the academic program at Denver Christian Schools—what we teach, how we teach it, and why—flows from our deep desire and intent that your child
- grows in his or her knowledge of self, others, God, and the world, and
- develops the strong intellectual and academic skills required to be successful in college and in life.
Denver Christian offers your child
- a full and rich college-preparatory curriculum that includes reading, language arts, literature, mathematics, science, social studies, foreign language, Bible, art, music, physical education and health;
- an approach to teaching and learning that acknowledges the information-rich world that your child lives in and focuses on building key intellectual and academic skills, including locating and evaluating information, critical thinking, critical reading, writing, speaking, problem solving, and applying appropriate technology to the analysis, creation, and presentation of information;
- meaningful opportunities to explore new vistas and pursue paths of learning that are personally interesting and relevant; and
- small classes, in which teachers know and care about your child, identify and meet individual student learning needs, and offer the personal attention, challenge, and support that your child needs to excel.
“The teachers at Denver Christian really motivated me to succeed in everything I do. They taught me to pursue academics, not only to achieve good grades, but also for God and enjoyment. Because I enjoyed and valued what I was learning, I truly learned what I was studying, and this has helped me
to do well at the Naval Academy.”
DCS Class of 2010
United States Naval Academy