TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
ENROLLMENT AND RE-ENROLLMENT FEES
- Current family: $250 per family if paid by January 18, 2018
- Current family: $500 per family if paid after January 18, 2018
- New family: $500 per family
- New Family, preschool only: $200 per family
- International Student enrollment fee: $1,000 per student
*Enrollment and re-enrollment fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and do not apply to tuition.
New Student Application Fee: $25 per student [payable upon submission of online application]
New Student Testing Fee: $150 or more, depending on which testing is required [payable at time of testing]. Testing fees apply toward tuition after student has been accepted and enrolled.
2018-2019 TUITION SCHEDULE
Half Day runs from 8:20 am to 12:30 pm. Full Day PreK runs from 8:20 am to 3:15 pm.
- 3-year-olds, 2 mornings T/F: $2,360 ($236/month on 10 payment plan)
- 3-year-olds, 2 mornings M/W: $2,360 ($236/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 3 mornings T/Th/F: $3,235 ($323.50/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 3 full days T/Th/F: $5,595 ($559.50/month on 10 payment plan)
- 4-year-olds, 5 full days: M-F: $9,725 ($972.50/month on 10 payment plan)
Education Fee*: $100 (Education fee for class activities and field trips)
Kindergarten – 12th Grade school hours are from 8:20 am – 3:15 pm
- 3 Full Days, T/Th/F: $5,880
- 5 Full Days, M-F (Kindergarten + Enrichment): $9,725
3 Full Days Educational Fee: $150 (includes extend program, class activities, field trips, special assemblies and a yearbook)
5 Full Days Educational Fee: $350 (includes extend program, class activities, field trips, special assemblies and a yearbook)
- Elementary School Tuition: $9,725
Education fee: $350 (includes Extend Program, curriculum, class activities, field trips, and yearbook)
- Middle School Tuition: $10,795
Education fee: $380 (includes Extend Program, curriculum, PE uniform, tech fee, class activities, and yearbook)
- High School Tuition: $12,355
Education fee: $430 (includes Extend Program, curriculum, tech fee, school/fine arts activities, up to 5 transcripts for Seniors, PSAT for junior, yearbook, and class dues)
- International Student Tuition: $12,355 plus International Student Education fee: $5,000 (includes items listed above, as well as an International Student Guidance Counselor and special International student outings), and Educational fee of $430.