Provided below is a list of links to helpful documents that define the details of Denver Christian School Academics and the offices and resources that support our rigorous program:
- Counseling and Guidance Services – Information about our Counseling Department and the College and Career Guidance Office, the highly trained staff and the variety of services that are offered to all Denver Christian School students.
- Extend Program – Information about the Denver Christian School Extend Program, which enables special services on both ends of the learning spectrum.
- Library Resources – Information on the Elementary Media Center and the Middle School and Upper School Media Center and the Library staff.
- Honors Programs – Information on the High School and Middle School Academic recognition programs and information on the National Honor Society chapter at Denver Christian School.
- Resource Documents – A comprehensive list of documents that provide more detailed information on the Denver Christian School Academic program including the Course Descriptions, Graduation Requirements and College Acceptance List.
For more information on the Academic program at Denver Christian School, please contact our Director of Academics, Dr. Steve Kortenhoeven at email@example.com.
Director of Academics