Are you looking for a place to use your gifts and live out your calling? Denver Christian is hiring!
Lower Elementary Classroom Teacher (Full Time)
Denver Christian School is a Christian, independent, private school serving families with students in grades preschool through twelfth grade. The school was founded in 1916 and currently enrolls 465 students on a newly renovated twenty acre campus with capacity for 900 students. Denver Christian seeks an exceptional Christian educator for a position as a Lower Elementary Classroom Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. This teacher will be equipped to teach first or second grade with strengths in beginning literacy. Teaching experience preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in elementary education, a state teaching credential, and teaching experience is preferred.
All candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and request for application via email to email@example.com.
Choral/Music/Middle School Drama Teacher – K-8 (Full Time)
The Choral/Music/Middle School teacher is a professional educator who guides all aspects of music/choral and drama from grades K-8th. A successful leader of this program will share their joy and passion of music with all students. This contagious passion offers our students the opportunity to engage in lifelong appreciation of music and drama. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Music education from K-8th grade.
- Guided, experiential and skill based learning of music history and philosophy
- Hands on teaching with instruments
- Integration of movement and rhythm into curriculum as appropriate
- Introduction to choir in elementary school
- Leadership of the middle school choir program
- Leadership in the music portion of our weekly chapel program, including a student led worship bands – elementary band and middle school band.
- Creation of a successful and sustainable drama program in the middle school
- Performances, including but not limited to, Fall, Spring and Grandparents day
All candidates for K-8 Music Teacher should provide a cover letter, resume, and request for application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
K – 8 Technology Instructor (Full Time)
Denver Christian School is looking for an experienced academic technology teacher. The candidate must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of computers skills, must have experience in designing instruction and technology integration. This teaching position will be responsible for grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. The candidate must profess an active and vibrant relationship with Jesus.
All candidates for K-8 Technology Instructor should provide a cover letter, resume, and request for application via email to email@example.com.
Part-Time Preschool Teacher
Denver Christian is seeking a part-time preschool teacher to join our amazing preschool staff. Our preschool curriculum is designed to inspire children’s interest in learning and exploring God’s world. Science, Math, and Literacy are incorporated every day in our classrooms. We practice many pre-reading, skill-building activities throughout the day.
Requirements: This teacher will work approximately 25-30 hours/week from 7:45 AM – 1:00 PM. Candidates MUST be ECE Teacher Qualified, certified in CPR/First Aid and Standard Precautions.
- Design lesson plans and teach 3 year olds two mornings a week.
- Design lesson plans and teach 4 year olds 3 mornings a week.
- Arrange and maintain classroom to be an age appropriate, engaging environment for children ages 3-5.
- Attend 15 hours of training/year including mandatory reporting and Standard Precautions.
- Uphold state regulations in the ECE Classroom
Applicants send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Preschool Teacher Aide
Denver Christian is seeking a part-time teacher aide to join our amazing preschool staff. Our preschool curriculum is designed to inspire children’s interest in learning and exploring God’s world. Science, Math, and Literacy are incorporated every day in our classrooms. We practice many pre-reading, skill-building activities throughout the day.
Hours: 25 hours/week 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Assist classroom teacher in duties to teaching children and maintaining classroom.
- Attend 15 hours training/year including mandatory reporting and standard precautions.
High School Boys Soccer Coach
Denver Christian is seeking a Boys Soccer Head Coach for our high school level. Please send your resume to: Barb Landhuis blandhuis@
Instructions for Submitting your Employment Application:
- Fill out the Employment Application
- Save the Completed PDF File to your computer
- Attach your Resume and Completed Employment Application and E-mail to email@example.com