Are you looking for a place to use your gifts and live out your calling? Denver Christian is hiring!
Denver Christian School is seeking part-time dedicated Para-Educators for the 2017-2018 school year. Our extend program offers educational opportunities for teachers to differentiate learning for students who are above and below the classroom average. Classroom and/or teaching experience is preferred.
Para-Educator expectations include but are not limited to:
- Execution of differentiated curriculum
- Communicating with educational staff on a daily basis
- Responding to individual student needs
- Collaborating with teaching staff
Para-Educators report to the Extend Coordinator and are supported by the Extend Team.
All candidates for para-educator should provide a cover letter, resume, and request for application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
K – 8 Technology Instructor (Part Time)
Denver Christian School is looking for an experienced academic technology teacher for approximately 25 hours per week. The candidate must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of computers skills, must have experience in designing instruction and technology integration. This teaching position will be responsible for grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. The candidate must profess an active and vibrant relationship with Jesus.
All candidates for K-8 Technology Instructor should provide a cover letter, resume, and request for application via email to email@example.com.
Part-Time Preschool Teacher
Denver Christian is seeking a part-time preschool teacher to join our amazing preschool staff. Our preschool curriculum is designed to inspire children’s interest in learning and exploring God’s world. Science, Math, and Literacy are incorporated every day in our classrooms. We practice many pre-reading, skill-building activities throughout the day.
Requirements: This teacher will work approximately 25-30 hours/week from 7:45 AM – 1:00 PM. Candidates MUST be ECE Teacher Qualified, certified in CPR/First Aid and Standard Precautions.
- Design lesson plans and teach 3 year olds two mornings a week.
- Design lesson plans and teach 4 year olds 3 mornings a week.
- Arrange and maintain classroom to be an age appropriate, engaging environment for children ages 3-5.
- Attend 15 hours of training/year including mandatory reporting and Standard Precautions.
- Uphold state regulations in the ECE Classroom
Applicants send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Preschool Teacher Aide
Denver Christian is seeking a part-time teacher aide to join our amazing preschool staff. Our preschool curriculum is designed to inspire children’s interest in learning and exploring God’s world. Science, Math, and Literacy are incorporated every day in our classrooms. We practice many pre-reading, skill-building activities throughout the day.
Hours: 25 hours/week 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Assist classroom teacher in duties to teaching children and maintaining classroom.
- Attend 15 hours training/year including mandatory reporting and standard precautions.
Before/After Care Program
DCS is looking for additional staff for our Before/After Care program. Experience with children preferred. Must be available to work Thursday & Friday mornings, and Monday through Friday afternoons. 10 – 15 hours a week. If you are interested in this paid position, please contact our Director, Jamey Krautz at email@example.com